Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Leicester Minister's Conference

I'll be away at the Banner of Truth Trust's Minister's Conference in Leicester, England until the end of week, so I won't be posting for the next few days. I'll write up my impressions of the Conference when I get back home.
.
Discounted Banner books will be available for purchase at Conference so, my luggage will probably be a bit heavier when I return to Wiltshire. I would especially like to buy History of the English Calvinistic Baptists 1791-1892 by Dr. Robert Oliver (see here). Dr. Oliver is a neighbouring Grace Baptist Minister. He was my Church History lecturer back in the late 1980's / early 90's at the London Theological Seminary . He continues to teach Church History at the Seminary on a part-time basis.

1 comment:

Rileysowner said...

Have a wonderful time. As a regular attender of the US Banner Conference, I have found it a great blessing both personally and to my ministry.