1. D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones: The First Forty Years 1899-1939 (Banner of Truth Trust, 1982) & The Fight of Faith 1939-1981 (Banner of Truth Trust, 1990) by Iain H. Murray.
2. Jonathan Edwards: A New Biography (Banner of Truth Trust, 1987) by Iain H. Murray.
3. Daniel Rowland and the Great Evangelical Awakening in Wales (Banner of Truth Trust, 1985) by Eifion Evans.
4. George Whitefiled: The life and times of the great evangelist of the 18th century revival (Banner of Truth Trust, Volume 1 1970, Volume 2 1980) by Arnold Dallimore.
5. Here I Stand: Martin Luther (Lion, 1978) by Roland Bainton.
6. Spurgeon: A New Biography (Banner of Truth Trust, 1984) by Arnold Dallimore.
7. John Calvin (Lion, 1975) by T.H.L. Parker.
8. William Grimshaw of Howarth (Banner of Truth Trust, 1997) by Faith Cook.
9. Howell Harris: From Conversion to Separation 1735-1750 (University Press of Wales, 2000) by Geraint Tudur.
10. Wilberforce (Lion, 1977) by John Pollock.
On compiling this list, I see that I'm especially partial to biographies of men who were prominent in the 18th century Evangelical Revival. Also, the Banner of Truth Trust is to be congratulated for publishing so many excellent works of Christian biography. Which Christian biographies have you most enjoyed?