Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007

Holidays

We're off on our summer hols tomorrow, so I won't be blogging for a little while. We'll be spending some time in Devon, England then heading off to Carmarthenshire in Wales before ending up at the Evangelical Movement of Wales' Aberystwyth Conference. I'm looking forward to relaxing on the beach (weather permitting) and doing stuff with the family. I've got a Grisham novel and a John Donne biog to finish and I'll be reading up on Barth with his Evangelical Theology: An Introduction and Karl Barth and Evangelical Theology, Convergances and Divergances, edited by Sung Wook Chung. Our holiday soundtrack will be music by Snow Patrol, Feeder, The Fray etc. When I get back home, I'll post a report of the Aber Confrence. See ya!

1 comment:

Groseys messages said...

mmm just like you poms... you couldn't handle the surf, so you got rid of it :) have a great conference.