1. Rejoice and worship the risen Jesus as your Lord and God.
2. It was impossible for death to hold down the righteous Son of God.
3. Jesus' resurrection means that God accepted his death as an atonement for sin.
4. We are justified by Jesus' resurrection.
5. At his resurrection, Christ was appointed the Son of God with power.
6. The risen Jesus is Lord of heaven and earth.
7. The whole of the Trinity was active in raising Christ from the dead.
8. Baptism symbolises that the believer has been raised with Christ to new life in the Spirit.
9. Believers will be raised by Jesus and bear the image of his glory as the Last Adam.
10. Jesus' resurrection was the beginning of the renewal of the whole cosmos.