1. Remember - this is the Lord's Day, not yours.
2. Call the Sabbath a delight, not a chore.
3. Have a day off from your regular work and switch off the TV.
4. Go to Church - don't forsake the assembling of yourselves together.
5. Read a good Christian book or magazine.
6. Visit a sick or housebound believer.
7. Invite Christian friends round for tea and fellowship.
8. Spend time relaxing with your family.
9. Reflect that Jesus rose from the dead on the first day of the week.
10. Make the Lord's Day an anticipation of the rest that is laid up for the people of God.