1. Begin your sermons with "Now, I would like to draw your attention...".
2. Listen to lots of his tapes so you can impersonate his voice accurately.
3. Preach a series on Romans that lasts for 13 years.
4. Fantasize about wearing a Geneva gown in the pulpit.
5. Wear a Geneva gown in the pulipt.
6. Believe that you know what he would have thought about stuff if he were alive today.
7. Always preach for at least 45 minutes to an hour.
8. If you are not Welsh, give up.
9. Let go of your delusions of grandeur.
10. Work through the wannabe Lloyd-Jones phase and just be yourself (whoever that is).