Pages

Friday, February 08, 2008

Poll result: So, that's who reads this stuff!

1. Pastor 22%
2. Lay-preacher 8%
3. Theology teacher: 5%
4. Theology student: 26%
5. Christian believer: 31%
6. Here by accident: 4%

Taken together, it seems that most of my readers - 62%, are either pastors, preachers, theologians or theological students. No surprise there, I suppose. The biggest single category was Christian believers with 31%. I find that interesting, because the blog is mainly aimed at preachers and theological types. Sometimes, 'ordinary' Christian believers tell me that the blog is 'a bit too deep' for them. I'm not sure quite what to make of that. But it looks as though Exiled Preacher appeals to at least some who are not directly associated with either preaching ministry or theological study, which is nice. Whoever you are, dear readers, thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put me down as a layperson. I enjoy your thoughts, and I don't think you are too deep, I think sometimes I'm too shallow.